I believe in transparency. Not to gain sympathy or even complain about life. Not to say that my life is better than yours. But rather to share my life. So I’ll be using this space not only to convey any daily musings I may have, but also to share my life.
To start, I’ll lay a foundation of basic details for you (with a few extras thrown in just for fun!), though nothing to specific to protect both me and everyone I know.
- Name: Rachel
- Age: 23
- Relationship Status: Married
- Living situation: 2 bedroom apartment
- Location: Pacific NW
- Job: Barista at a coffee shop
- Favorite color: Blue
- What’s playing on my iPod: Owl City, OneRepublic, Coldplay, and Lifehouse are in steady rotation at the moment
- Height: 5′ 10 1/2″
- Favorite outfit: Jeans and a tee (with a cardi or hoodie if its cold)
- Hobbies: Reading, writing, cooking, blogging
- What I feel led to do with my life: Be hospitable by having a guest room for anyone who needs to stay with us and hosting a weekly food night; write my blogs and articles; be healthy by cooking at home and exercising.
- Goals: Buy a bike to use for transportation and exercise. Host a weekly food night, preferably an Indian curry night. Exercise five days a week. Set weekly plans for writing projects.
I will no longer promise to write daily. It’s just not a promise I can keep at the moment. Some days I won’t post at all. Some days I’ll post multiple times a day. At the moment, I’m working almost forty hours a week. That is supposed to change within the next month, giving me more time to dedicate to blogging and writing. Until then, please bear with me. Any feedback, suggestions, or ideas you have for me are welcome!
What do you want to know about me?